Covenant Christian Academy offers a unique alternative in education with on-campus classes for secondary students three days a week and elementary students two days a week. Assignments for home completion are given by teachers for alternate days. Teachers partner with parents to ensure that students have balance of formal classroom instruction along with the active support and involvement of parents. The blend of two components makes for a winning combination - excellence in education for the student and a rewarding, satisfying experience for the teacher!
Covenant Christian Academy is seeking dedicated teachers who:
- have an active and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ and actively participate in a local evangelical church.
- have a love for children and feel led by God to the University-Model School method of teaching.
- have obtained at least a Bachelors degree.
- have proficiency in the field of study in which they teach
are in agreement with our school’s Statement of Faith and are willing to abide by our schools non-denominational position.
- Classroom teaching experience is strongly preferred. A familiarity with home education is also advantageous.
Please contact us if you meet this criteria and you desire to teach at email@example.com.
Covenant Christian Academy | Warrenton, VA 20187
Training hearts & minds for the glory of God
CCA shall make no distinction in its admission or operating policies with regard to an individual's race, color, or national and ethnic origin because we recognize that there can be no preferential treatment with God (Romans 2:11).